Hope you can join us and celebrate our first year in style!
Programme for the Day
I hope you are looking forward to this event the same way as we are! Below you will find a list of all the stalls selling their products as part of the Eco-Christmas Market as well as the other activities taking place on the day.
Eco-Christmas Market Stalls’ List:
- Cheryl from Artistry in Cocoa www.artistryincocoa.co.uk
- Becky Wilmer, Reindeer food
- Emma Bolton Luckie- paper crafts from Indie & Grai https://www.facebook.com/indiegrai/
- Zabaleen Products – Recycled and upcycled products made in Cairo, Egypt. https://zabbaleenproducts.com/
- Lizzy from Farm Flowers Floral Designs, https://www.farm-flowers.co.uk/
- Cambridge Beekeepers’ Association, local honey https://www.cbka.org.uk/
- Maria from Curvy Balance Boards, https://www.youngandlearning.co.uk/
- Lola from Beessence Natural Beeswax Candles http://www.beessence.co.uk/store/
- GinaB Crafts: For a re-usable, re-cyclable, Christmas (array of products)
- Emma & her girls, handcraft items made by children
- Kirsty Little (crochet crafts https://m.facebook.com/kirstylittlecreations/?ref=bookmarks)
- Cambridge Food Hub: hampers and other organic products (https://cambridgefoodhub.org/)
- Mongolian crafts made from discarded alcohol bottles. Each sale contributes to alcohol rehabilitation work in Mongolia.
Children Activities: Origami making by Stephani and Tim; New Life Church Cambridge Christmas arts & crafts; and Toy Swap Shop (remember to bring a toy to swap for another!); Clothes & Book swap (to be confirmed).
Santa’s Grotto (2:00-3:00 pm only)
Cambridge Music Bugs (2 tester sessions) 11:30 – 11:50pm and 1:00 – 1:30 pm.
Parking: Remember you can park at the Madingley Road Park & Ride. It is free and a short walk away from Storey’s Field Centre.
Costs: Admission to the event is free but you are welcome to leave us a donation. We hope you can find all the presents you are looking for! And thank you for supporting the local economy.